Ghost Hunt - What Guests Should Bring
- Wear warm clothing. It’s the fall! And you’re most likely going to be outside the majority of the time. You’ll want to stay warm. Trust us.
- Wear good hiking shoes or boots. There are lots of hills, natural terrain, steps, and paths you could be climbing.
- A camera! If you see a ghost you’ll be sure to want to capture on film. Hey, maybe it will be worth something someday.
- A small tape recorder or hand held recording device. You might want to record those weird sounds we’re sure you could hear.
- Carry a flashlight. But don’t worry if you forget it; you can still purchase one from the resort for a nominal fee. You may also want to bring along a backup flashlight in case the light burns out or the first one goes bad and even some extra batteries.
- Wear a watch. You might want to time a phenomena or even how long you feel a certain way.
- Other objects that similar ghost hunts recommend to bring could be a thermometer or compass. They can sometimes tell you information about things that you normally wouldn’t be able to tell otherwise.